Aadhaar APIs include authentication, verification, e-sign & KYC.
What is Aadhaar?
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit unique identifier issued by UIDAI to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident of India, may voluntarily enroll to obtain an Aadhaar number. A person willing to enroll has to provide minimal demographic and biometric information
RPA to enable access to the publicly available information from UIDAI in the form of an API
Available Aadhaar APIs
- Aadhaar Verification API helps you verify aadhaar number.
- Aadhaar OKYC Generate OTP - Generate OTP required to call Aadhaar Verify OTP.
- Aadhaar OKYC Verify OTP - Verify OTP to get the Aadhaar Details.
- PAN-Aadhaar Link Status API provides confirmation that the two documents are linked with each other.
- Aadhaar E-Sign API [Coming Soon]
Updated 1 day ago