TDS Certificate - Download Form 16 (Part A and Part B)
- The API enables you to download Form 16/16A
- Form 16/ 16A is the certificate of deduction of tax at source and issued on deduction of tax by the employer on behalf of the employees. These certificates provide details of TDS / TCS for various transactions between the deductor and deductee. It is mandatory to issue these certificates to Tax Payers
- Employers are liable to deduct TDS on the salary payments to employees if the total income of the employee exceeds the basic exemption limit. The employer issues Form 16 i.e. TDS certificate to employees every financial year as proof of the TDS deducted and deposited on their salary income. The due date to issue Form 16 is 15th June from the end of the financial year. Thus, the employers must issue form 16 for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) by 15th June 2023
- TDS is applicable to persons making payments of specified nature to deduct tax at source at a prescribed rate and deposit the same with the Government.
- This API helps you download Form 16/16A in an async manner.
We have two workflows named API user workflow and Resource Owner Workflow.
Updated 3 months ago