Section 206AB & 206CCA Compliance Check [Async]
Perform bulk PAN compliance checks under Section 206AB & 206CCA using the Asynchronous API.
This API takes in a list of pans through
raw_body and creates a job for Section 206AB & 206CCA compliance check.
- Businesses are required to deduct/collect higher rates of TDS/TCS from specified persons under Section 206AB & 206CCA.
- Businesses with a large number of PANs would require bulk compliance checks.
- A specified person list is dynamic, hence businesses need to check every time before deducting/collecting TDS/TCS.
- Businesses can only check one PAN at a time by visiting the ITD Portal, making it time-consuming, error-prone & expensive.
- API to automate the 206AB and 206CCA compliance check making it faster and more accurate.
job_idto obtain the compliance results of the
pannumbers uploaded through this API.
- You can also configure Postbacks for completion events
Follow the below guidelines to pass the list of PANs in the JSON body for a bulk compliance check.
|RAW_BODY||List of PAN numbers that are uploaded to check whether they comply with Sec. 206AB & 206CCA.||"AAAPA1234A",|
Sample CURL Request
curl --request POST \ --url https://api.sandbox.co.in/itd/reporting-portal/tds/206-ab \ --header 'Accept: application/json' \ --header 'Content-Type: application/json' \ --header 'x-api-version: 1.0' \ --data ' [ "AAAPA1234A", "BBBPD1234B", "CCCCJ1234C", "ZZZPZ1234Z" ] '
Test Environment Not Available
|job_id||The Job ID of the particular JOB. You can check the job status with the|
Get Job Status AP
Use the Job Status API to obtain the website where you can get the result of the compliance check.
Response caching is not available for this API. Learn more about our response caching mechanism here
Since 206AB Compliance Check: Async is a Paid APIs, a wallet charge of INR 0.17 + GST per PAN will be applicable.
This API is currently in major version 1.0. Refer to our versioning policies here
Postbacks & Notifications
Postbacks are the notifications sent to an external service when a particular event occurs in the Sandbox platform to keep you notified and updated about the changes happening in your account.
For 206AB Compliance APIs, if you want to be notified if the job has been completed successfully or failed, you can subscribe to the following postback events.
You can set-up postbacks from your Account Dashboard.
- To learn more about Postbacks & Notifications, read the article below:
Updated 5 months ago