- A subscription plan is necessary in order to access our API platform.
- A single subscription gives you access to all of Sandbox's APIs.
- The subscription plan also decides the total number of API calls you can do via your API key in a month.
- However, if you take a Yearly Plan, you will not have the monthly quota anymore.
You can always upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan as per your requirement.
Auto-renewal instructions will be setup on your credit/debit cards to ensure that you don't need to intervene to continue using our APIs.
Please ensure that your credit/debit card supports recurring payments.
You can change the subscription plan for a key anytime.
To change the plan for a subscription follows the below steps:
- Click on the key for which you want to change the subscription.
- Click on 'Change Plan' under the subscription tab.
- Drag the slider to choose the plan you wish to upgrade or downgrade. You can also choose if you want to subscribe to the plan on a monthly or yearly basis.
- On the right-hand side you can see a financial breakdown of the plan you wish to subscribe to. If you're switching plans during an active subscription, credits would be refunded based on your unused quota.
- Click on Proceed to change your subscription plan.
Any upgrade requested will be executed immediately but any downgrade in the plan will be executed at the end of the cycle.
Updated 2 months ago