Paid APIs are Sandbox APIs where additional charges may be applicable (over and above subscription)
Sandbox sources some APIs from upstream sources such as Banks, GSPs, Account Aggregators, Aadhaar User Agency, and TIN FC. These sources charge fees per API call. Sandbox uses pooling to negotiate the best rates for its customers.
We recommend you continue using Sandbox APIs for the following reasons:
- We have already spent time understanding these third-party APIs, Private key infrastructure, and created integrations, ensuring our customer does not have to go through the hassle.
- We provide easy self-served Onboarding, seamless API integration, simple subscription plans, well-defined API docs, and a better UI/UX suitable for our clients.
- We do not charge over and above the cost, we incur from these third parties, therefore you get access to this data at the similar or lower cost as you would if you were to approach the source directly.
- Sandbox APIs ensure immediate access with easy-to-use RESTful APIs.
- You do not have to pay the one-time setup cost or onboarding/ application fees to the sources as Sandbox pays for it.
Paid API charges are deducted in form of a Wallet Charge. You can read more about it here.
Updated 5 months ago