Direct Tax Payment (Unavailable)
How it works?
- Create a Virtual Account (VA) for the taxpayer if it doesn't exist already.
- Fund the VA if enough balance isn't available to make the Tax Payment.
- After adding funds, wait for a confirmation postback from Sandbox.
- Check the available balance in your VA.
- Payment process can be initiated if enough balance is available.
- Wait for a postback from Sandbox to confirm whether the tax payment was done successful or not.
- After a successful payment, challan can be downloaded.
- In case you are unable to download the challan from the postback, you can use the 'Fetch Challan' API for the same.
- The API doesn't support PAN based TDS Payment at the moment, hence TDS payments must be made using TAN only.
11:00 PM to 4:00 AM (Mon-Sun)
Updated 4 months ago