11 days ago by Team Sandbox
TDS Compliance E-File APIs
The E-File API now supports different filing methods. Users can now file their TDS Return
- By uploading the TXT & CSI File
- By uploading the zip containing FVU & Form 27A
Note that this change is not backward compatible.
Change in API Contract
- The E-File API using the zip of FVU & Form 27A has a new endpoint
- Users will still be able to hit the previous endpoint of the API until 31st March 2023 before it is discontinued.
- The endpoint for E-File API using TXT & CSI File can be found here
Improvements for large payloads
- If the number of transactions is high, the payload may be too large for an API gateway to support.
- To overcome this infrastructure issue, the E-File API will now return a pre-signed URL.
- Using an HTTP
PUTrequest, API users can upload payloads up to 5 GB to the given pre-signed URL.