The new version includes the implementation of caching, updated API responses, and an improved charging mechanism.
Note that this version is not backward compatible.
x-api-versionrequest header will require
2.0to call the new version.
- Users will still be able to hit the previous version of the API (1.0) until 31st January 2023 before it is deprecated.
- The endpoint will point to the latest version when the version is not passed in the request header.
Please refer to our versioning policies here.
- We will now have cached responses on the already verified bank accounts for 12 hours.
- This means that if the same account is verified again, you will receive a cached response.
- You can identify the cached response with the
- No wallet charges on cached responses, however, usage will be counted.
Please refer to our Response Caching page here for more details
- If the
codeis 200 but the penny drop did not take place, then the wallet charge of 0.75 + GST will take place as a verification charge. The reason for the failed penny drop will be mentioned in the response.
You can refer to the updated documentation here.