TIN FC refers to Tax Information Network Facilitation Center. TIN FC are entities established PAN India to facilitate the following with regards to TDS:
- Receive e-TDS/TCS returns from deductors/collectors and upload them to the TIN central system
- Receive TDS/TCS returns in paper format from non-corporate, non-government deductors/collectors and upload them to the TIN central system
- Receive 'applications for allotment of new TAN(Form 49B)' and 'Request for Changes or Correction in TAN data for TAN allotted' from TAN applicants
Through TIN FC API you can file TDS quarter wise FVU files for Form 24Q, Form 26Q and Form 27Q through TIN Facilitation Centre. TIN FC API includes two utilities that allow you to:
- E-file TDS Return: E-file TDS Return by uploading FVU file through a TIN FC
- E-verify TDS Return: E-verify TDS Return by referencing the E-filing and PDF of signed Form27A
Accepts an FVU File (which is obtained from the Utility by providing the text file and CSI file of the TDS return). Queues a JOB and returns a job id.
Accepts a job id (generated during the e-file job) and returns current execution status for that particular job. Possible Job Statuses: JOBQUEUED, JOBDONE, JOBFAILED
Accepts E-File job id as an input along with the PDF of Form27A. Similar to E-File, it queues a JOB and returns a new job id for the same.
Accepts a job id (generated during the e-verify job) and returns current execution status for that particular job. Possible Job Statuses: JOBQUEUED, JOBDONE, JOBFAILED
Size of Form27A Signed Copy passed to E-verify should be between 10KB to 120KB. The file name should match with the 20 digit barcode number of the copy (e.g. 21040820230859031234.pdf)
Updated 3 months ago
Click on "TDS Return - TIN FC API" to view API Reference
What's next? TDS Return - TAN API