This API calculates Unrealized, Realized, and Taxable P&L for foreign investment activity across Stocks, ADR, Mutual Funds, ETFs.
- FDI Platforms/Brokers must apply tax rules to accurately calculate taxable p&l on a volumetric investment activity.
- The ever-changing tax landscape with announcements from regulators, tax departments & finance ministry makes it hard to upkeep for the FDI platforms.
- Resident Investors with Foreign Investments need accurate capital gains and holdings to furnish the income tax return and pay the advance tax liability.
- API that calculates Unrealized, Realized, and Taxable P&L considering all the tax rules and upkeeps to all the announcements from regulators, tax departments & finance ministry.
- API covers tax calculation for different nature of settlements such as transfers, gifts and corporate actions like dividends.
- API covers other incomes such as interest on unutilized funds.
- The JSON API response allow FDI platforms to visualize p&l and provide reports to the end users.
- Tax P&L calculation can be generated from tradebook or tradewise settlements as inputs.
- Tax P&L calculation can be generated to tradewise or scripwise output formats.
- API that computes asynchronously and can handle volumetric investment activity without any size constraints.
Updated about 1 month ago