It's easy to integrate Tax Compliance APIs into your workflows using Sandbox. Let's deep dive into Sandbox API documentation.
Welcome to Sandbox API Documentation! India's first complete Tax API Platform.
Sandbox can help you with integrating Tax APIs into your products as well as your workflows. We have grouped our APIs into four sections, namely:
- KYC API: Our carefully selected KYC APIs allow verification of Aadhaar, UPI, Bank Account, PAN & GSTIN. Also, the KYC of directors and companies can be done using MCA Master Data.
- GST API: GST APIs help you automate end-to-end GST compliance including vendor onboarding, e-invoicing, e-way billing, reconciliation & GSTR filing.
- TDS API: TDS APIs help you automate end-to-end TDS compliance including TDS Calculation, Section 206AB & 206CCA compliance check & TDS Filing.
- Tax Payment API: Pay your TDS, STT(Securities Transaction Tax), Advance Tax, or Self Assessment Tax hassle-free using our Tax Payment APIs.
Get Started in 3 Steps 🚀
Step 1 - Signup on Sandbox
- Signup using this link.
- You can use your Google account or Work email to sign up.
- If you Sign up using Work email, complete the pre-sign-up form.
- Don't forget to verify OTP sent to your Work email.
- Sign in to the Dashboard with your credentials.
Step 2 - Start Free Trial
- Log in to your Sandbox account and click on Dashboard.
- Click on the banner under 'My Keys' tab to activate Free Trial.
- Setup your profile by entering the following details
a. First Name
b. Last Name
- For GST Invoice - check the box for the same and enter your GSTIN and Place of Supply.
- Accept the terms of service and click Activate Trial.
- Your free trial will be activated and will be visible under the 'My Keys' tab in the Sandbox dashboard.
Step 3 - Make an API Request
- Go on to Sandbox Dashboard
- Navigate to 'My Keys' Tab
- Here, you obtain API Key and Secret for both Production and Test environment
- Now use the API Key & Secret to test out Sandbox APIs.
Updated 3 months ago