- The API takes in
dinand returns the details of the Director
- The Details are fetched from the MCA Master Data
By knowing this information, you can:
- verify a Director's claims
- expired Director status or end of directorship of a director has MCA compliance requirements. You can therefore use this API to ask the relevant parties about whether the compliance requirements are met or not.
- Director Identification Number (DIN) is a unique number allotted to any person intending to be a Director or an existing director of a company.
- Similarly, Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN) is allocated to designated partners of LLP.
Want to know more ?! 📖
Check out the article on 💡 Learn by Quicko
Accepts DIN or DPIN to return details of the Director from MCA Master Data.
8-digit unique identification number, which is allotted by the central government to each individual who is a director of any company
Consent of the end-user to get their information for verification purposes. Possible values: Y and y
Purpose for which the user has given their consent. Min length: 20 characters
for Know Your Customer purposes
End of directorship at the company
Wether DIN is active or not
Company the person is a director of
JOHN DOE PRIVATE LIMITED
Start date of Directorship in the particular Company
DIN of the Director
Name of the Director
The response above is for Company. A similar response will be provided for LLPs that the DIN is associated with.
Updated about 2 months ago