Add Client mechanism initiates the consent-based mechanism of the User being added as Quicko's ERI Client. To perform Fetch/E-File ITR, the first step is to add the end-user as Quicko's ERI Client.
- API User initiates Add Client by providing taxpayer information
- Sandbox initiates and passes the add client request to Income Tax Department
- Income Tax Department initiates an OTP on the taxpayer mobile and E-mail
- Taxpayer provides OTP to API User and API User performs OTP Validation
- Taxpayer is added as Quicko's ERI Client on Successful Validation
Did you know?
Add Client mechanism ensures that all operations are done with the consent of the Taxpayer as the OTPs are sent to registered mobile and email of the Taxpayer
Takes PAN, DOB of Taxpayer and initiates OTP Validation for Add Client
Takes transaction ID, Mobile OTP, Email OTP and adds Taxpayer as ERI client of Quicko
Updated about 1 month ago